Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Week One


The holiday is over... It is hard work time... Have had 2 lectures and another one tomorrow... So far I feel like a stunned mullet to say the least... I have spent the whole day looking at all the course outlines and doing some readings... Have had to read some of the readings a few times before they make the slightest sense to me... It is going to be a very busy month ahead as there are a lot of assignments due by the end of March... Am expected to spend at least 12 hours on each of my papers... Will be hitting the library soon to get some more readings before I attempt to choose a topic for my presentation and case study...

Now I am off to finish reading the article by Frank A Schmidtlein on the Common Assumptions about Organizations That Mislead Institutional Researches and Their Clients...

No comments: