Friday, March 2, 2007

Food Glorious Food


I have kind of survived the first week at university... Had an amazing brainwave while sitting in my Human Resource Management paper... I did not feel all that stupid afterall... I actually had an amazing brain wave... I had some thoughts on what to do for my case study! It sure felt good... Now to get all the material to support it and time to complete all the readings... I am expected to spend at least 12 hours on each subject and that means at least 48 hour for all my papers... Got to read widely!!!!
Food here has been an adventure... I have been told that I cook like a pakeha and I am not sure if that is a compliment or what? Any ideas? I don't know but at the moment I am eating loads of salads and fruits... Been told that I drink low fat milk but all the fat is in my one slab of 85% dark Lindt chocolate... Sigh... In case you are wondering the photo was taken at a new desert joint I went to with some friends... It has been nicknamed the bald man...
Well other than brainwaves and food... the other thing that has really been in the spotlight has been friends... Friends from all parts of the globe... Oh and I have to make a special mention of a really special girl by the name of Alethea who always wins when we talk but is a great friend... And of course there are those that keep me young...
Well enough brain waves for a night

No comments: