Wednesday, March 21, 2007

bugs

I have decided that there are lots of things that are bugging me now a days and the list is ever growing:
  • people defacing the books from the library- hello get your own copy if you want to do that!
  • rude people on the escalators- don't they know how to say excuse me properly?
  • ants- they are everywhere in the house!
  • weird creepy crawlies that are random and have made their home in the apartment!
  • pots that have marks on them
  • scum building up anywhere in the bathroom
  • people calling me a neat freak- the people that know me well must be laughing really hard now!
  • tea stains in the teapot or my mug- things have to be shiny not stained
  • noisy drunk people outside on the road at 4 in the morning!
  • the fact that the admin has not gotten their act together and ordered the right letter box key! Thank goodness Martha and I get along so well and we share the one precious key.

No comments: