Sunday, March 25, 2007

Day Light Saving

The clocks were turned back an hour at 0200 this morning. That is the end of Daylight saving and the start of the dark days... It is amazing how much difference that hour makes... For once I needed my alarm to get me up in the morning... It was great to sleep in as the sky was cloudy... Rushed out of my house in a fashionably late manner to get to church... Forgot to take my umbrella and it decided to start raining on me... Sigh... Thank goodness for hoodies...

Am now trying to complete my 1200 word essay on Organizational Structure... But am stuck as it is so vague and there are too many points to cover...Wonder if i could put it under different headings or something like that... Brain is rather fuzzy at the moment too...

Was stressed and decided to try out silicon cup cake tins (if you can call them tins)... Found a really easy recipe for chocolate cup cakes on the web and baked them... Didn't taste too bad but will add chocolate chips the next time for a different texture... Who can possibly go wrong with chocolate??? Gave the cup cakes to the boys as well they are after all cakes and generally not good for the waist line... Wonder when the next baking session is going to be... hmmm... Hopefully not in the near future... would be really bad if that happens...

Okie back to work...

No comments: