Saturday, March 17, 2007

End of the week


I am so glad that it is Saturday today. Well okay it is going to be Sunday soon. But it sure feels good to come to the end of the week. I must say that I am getting use to the not sleeping much routine. I know t is not good but hey I crash once in a while like this morning. I woke up after 1000 instead of an ungodly hour even before the sun rises.

Well what can I say about this week. I did not go to the gym. I am really stressed out. I have lost a lot of weight. I need to remember that New Zealand goes off daylight saving later tonight. Oh and yeah the Chiefs beat the Lions by a very impressive margin. Okay that was totally random but hey that's what I am feeling at the moment. Am in a rather random sort of mood and just getting by each day.

I guess for starters I will have to learn to eat as this started on Sunday- I went off food in a big way. So much so that I have lost quite a bit of weight and am off colour. But well food doesn't appeal to me and it is a shift around the plate most of the time.

Oh yeah and I found a new spot to study. I am working off the terrace of the bar at Uni 4 out of 5 days per week. It is really good to study there as for starters the internet actually works 100% of the time. Next reason is that there is a lot of fresh air. Finally am still trying to use up all the free drinks on the SAM card. It is working out harder than I thought it was going to be to drink up $130 worth of drinks! Anybody wanting to be a camel?

Well guess life keeps going round and round and right now i am spinning around off my axis a little. The good news is that I kind of have found my feet for uni but still deciding if I should drop a subject and concentrate on just 3 instead of 4. It is more demanding than anything I expected at the moment.

So there you go, an interesting end to the week. Have to be up early tomorrow as it is EDL901 Educational Institutions as Organizations session.

No comments: