Saturday, July 28, 2007

the end


It is the end of the holidays... It will be good to start uni again... Have been attempting to read my text book for one of my new subjects... It is quite a good read thus far... Well have decided that this semester, I am going to work very hard at the gym... I am dreading my monday nights as once again I have class from 1800-2000 right over tea time as usual... Sigh... Oh well... what can I say? I can't win all the time can I?

Have decided that Krispy Kream Donut Sundae are yummy but bad all in the same breathe... It has Movenpick ice cream and it is really good but it makes me feel really guilty after eating one which hence the motivation to hit the gym...

I guess it is time to go horizontal and am feeling like a barking dog at the moment as my cough is back with a vengeance... Hope sleep will help the cause...

No comments: