Monday, July 30, 2007

silence all around

It is the night of the first day of semester 2... I had my first lecture and there were only 3 people in the class... Technically there are suppose to be 7 of us but 4 are MIA... It was a really short class and we were out of there within half an hour... At least it was an interesting half an hour as we were discussing the challenges of middle school and how lots of parents are over indulgent without boundaries... Well I am now back in my room with the door shut... Was so glad that Seng Chee and Norzie came over for a visit... Haven't seen them in ages and it was good to chat with them... I miss being able to chat with people and having warmth around... Silence is far from golden at the moment... I have had too much of that and a lack of a normal life... It is affecting me in the strangest of ways, I was so zoned out that I just about brushed my teeth twice tonight... How bad is that?

Anyway, time to go to bed and make some noise in my sleep... ha ha ha

No comments: