Saturday, August 4, 2007

barking dog

Well trust me to be stubborn... I have been coughing for the past 2 weeks at least and I have refused to take anything for it... After all cough mixtures only suppress the cough and doesn't do anything else for it so why should I take anything for it right? Okay guess that would have been all right to let it run its course but me being me, decided to try a Mandarin juice from the supermarket... What a wonderful move that was! I have not been able to stop barking since drinking that drink... Where has my brain cells gone? At least with a cough, it really wakes me up in the morning... The positive side of having it I guess...

It is my random class tomorrow- will be stuck indoors with a whole bunch of people, some of which I enjoy their company and some are less desirable... It should be a lot of fun I guess... At least this semester most of my classes are on saturday instead which would be a novel experience...

Okie time to go off to bed...

No comments: