Tuesday, August 7, 2007

a new week


Well what can I say, the weeks just seem to roll by. I have had all my introductory lectures for all my courses. Some have been more interesting than others... Have had one of my Sunday sessions already and have a Saturday session this week.

It has been an interesting time thus far... The flatmate that took over from Martha has moved out and boy am I glad to see the back of her leave... It has been a torturous time and it felt like I was living with a 5 year old in a 27 year old's body. That is putting it nicely... Lets just say that she has a lot to learn about life and more importantly how to get along with people. More likely disengaged from the world is a better way of putting it...

Have decided to be really organized this semester and focused and thus I have created a calender for each month with all the important dates on it as well as the readings that need to be covered... What has being a student done to me? Never in my life have I done such a thing! Oh well... Okay I am off to bed as I need my sleep... Barking coughs are bad especially during class... Tomorrow is a new day and tomorrow is a day to look at my Law paper... The reading is rather challenging and I need to investigate NSW laws and statutes on Bullying in school... Any ideas?

No comments: