Monday, August 13, 2007

frustrated


It is Monday and the stress has started to build up once again... Well guess it would be better if my WebCT is working as it should...That would be a great help and would make life easier on my nerves... I was suppose to have an online session today for EPG 821 which is leading the middle years but sigh... I cant even get on to talk about so I have no idea what the discussion is about or anything like that! It is so frustrating to say the least... I tried to call the IT help desk and that was not much good at all! In fact I am back at square one!

So have decided to do some reading instead as I have an assignment due next Monday as well as Learning Activities that need to be posted... At least I am able to tick things off slowly but steadily... Hope the WebCT sorts itself out soon or else I will scream and shout and not be too nice...

Back to my reading and hope WebCT works tomorrow...
Nite nite

Was so irritated by WebCT that I decided to assemble a cake... It is not good as it is only week 3 and there are no irritating flatmates to blame it on either...

No comments: