Monday, June 11, 2007

rainbows

This is the first time I have seen a rainbow since arriving here in Sydney... It felt really good to see one in the sky... After all the terrible weather we have endured this weekend which was suppose to be the worse seen in the last 30 years... Hunter Valley and many parts of NSW are flooded and damaged... The bad news is the dam did not receive much of the rain... As usual they are built in the wrong place... sigh what can I say?

Am writing my assignment for EHE 908... Am glad that this is the last ICT paper I am doing... Well have other challenges at the moment... Am body burping a lot and it is a challenge when there is company around... It is terrible as no matter what I do, when the night falls, the tum tum acts up... Will have to find a more permanent solution to the present problem...

Rainbows have this wonderful ability to make people feel all warm and fuzzy... I wonder what exactly brings out that emotion in people or what is it that makes people react so positively to the sight of the rainbow?

Anyway back to the assignment before it is too late...

No comments: