Friday, June 1, 2007

first day of winter

Hmm...technically it is the first day of winter but the days are still full of sunshine and are quite warm... But the nights are much cooler which is a nice change... The clouds are weird tonight as they are still quite bright and it is after 2100 at night... Guess things are all funny... Am actually curled up in bed writing this... Will have to tidy my room after this as all my readings are all over the place and I don't think I want paper as my floor cover...

My latest fad is fruits... I seem to have found great pleasure once again in eating them... Especially the navel oranges which are so sweet and juicy... But trying to get 5 servings of vegetable proves to be a challenge at times... Think I am exceeding my fruit serving but well at least they are healthy and not empty calorie food...

Went to Chatswood today and it sure felt good to be able to get out of the house just for a bit... I walked the shops and the streets just browsing around... Found that there is a Crabtree and Evelyn store and there was a sale going on in there but I came out with nothing from there... Had a lot of fun window shopping... Plus I had my wonderful novel to keep my company which was great... I can't seem to put it down at the moment which is bad- there are assignments that need to be completed...

Sigh... back to work...

No comments: