Tuesday, May 29, 2007

new challenges

I have decided to change the thoughts that go into the blog as Xin Yin mentioned that the past few blogs have all been about my neck...
The semester is fast coming to an end... I have just submitted 2 major assignments today and have to do my reflective journals and 1 more major assignment... It has been quick in some ways but at times when the work seems unending I wished time would fly faster... But now I want it to slow down so that I can savor each moment that little bit more... I have my final lecture for EHE908 later today... It is a weird feeling to say the least...
The funny thing about the end of the semester is the fact that I seem to need more sleep... I find it a challenge to wake up before 0900 every morning... I guess it does not help that it is just the right temperature to snuggle up under the duvet... But well at least I am getting enough sleep now a days... The nights are cool and that helps... It is great to snuggle with the wheat bag for that little bit of warmth... Am following the physiotherapist's order to keep the neck warm which has a feel good factor thats for sure... In fact, the wheat bag is doing its thing while I am writing this blog...
Right... Back to reading before I shut eye... have to tidy my room too... it is starting to look messy and I can't take it no more...

No comments: