Thursday, May 24, 2007

dough

I have been enjoying the joys of physio therapy... I feel like a hunk of dough that need kneading... It is such an experience... Especially when I can hear all the creaks and squeaks that my muscles are making... It is a good pain in a way and I feel much better after it... Have to keep the neck warm after each session as there is heat therapy which is the best part of the session... The downside is that I feel light headed when the session ends and it feels weird... I think the heat is highlight of anything at the moment... At least I don't look so much like a bean sprout anymore... Am looking a bit straighter which is a good thing...

The nights have really cooled down in a nice way and it is so nice to curl up in bed... Time to go horizontal as the medication is making me feel sleepy... night night

No comments: