Saturday, May 5, 2007

the weekend

It is finally here... I had a new and novel experience today... For once I took the bus that leaves from the doorstep of the village into town... I decided to use the time wisely and read my notes and readings on the bus... Maybe that was not such a great idea as it felt as if my eyeballs were about to pop out of the sockets and onto my lap...Plus by the time I got into QVB, I had motion sickness and felt really weird... Not an experience to be repeated... The highlighting on the page went anywhere and everywhere but not where it was suppose to go...

By the way... In case you were wondering... YES it was another hot day and this week all the records for highest temperatures in May have been broken.... including the highest lowest night temperature of almost 20 Degrees Celsius which happened last night!

Okie time to sleep before hitting the books again in a few hours time...

No comments: