Wednesday, May 2, 2007

sunshine

This is suppose to be Autumn but don't think the weather agrees at the moment... It has been a week of sunshine and today had a high of 27 degrees Celsius!!! This whole week is suppose to be hot hot hot and sunny and in the twenty odd degrees days... The trees tell a different story they are all in their autum glory of all shades from red to yellow... It looks so pretty... Should try and get a photo of it sometime...

I have a mountain of books beside my study table and I need to get another mountain... Never in my life have I done so many mountains of books for my course work... This is like a first in my life.... I spend time in the library and get loads of readings...Been told by one of my lecturers that I am a risk taker... Any ideas or comments? She reckons that I don't know it yet but I am a risk taker at heart. Still pondering about that...

okie my bed is calling out for attention...

No comments: