Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Retreating


Having a retreat this week has been wonderful... For starters I am able to do lots of work and reading... the brain juices have been working really hard and they are finally making connections and sparking in the right direction....

What can I say... My poor system has been under a lot of stress and strain lately... It has taken quite a few beatings to it and it is time to repair and recover... Being away from everything has helped put some perspective and light on things... I have really enjoyed sitting out in the sunshine and working away... It sure felt good to be able to do just that and enjoy nature- though I must say falling objects are not always welcomed... Have to duck them once in awhile in order to avoid being blessed...

Tomorrow is a new day and I will have new challenges to face... Got to get my analysis for EDL901 done- thank goodness it is half done as of now and have to start on the rest... Phew!

No comments: