Monday, April 30, 2007

monday rolls by


It is Monday and the week has begun to roll very quickly.... Please slow down a little if that is possible... Time can you please try and crawl for a change instead of being a bullet train? It has been a productive day though all said and done... I finished my assignment and fine tuned the presentation work... Posted some thoughts on the discussions for my online component of the course till I was unable to do so and took it as a sign that I should stop... Went to the library and borrowed 9 books which weighed a lot and ended up getting a Macquarie bag to transport the books back... Walked up the path by the Gym which is the steepest and the most challenging... Was dripping in perspiration by the time I got back home and turned on the fan which is something I have not done in ages... Went out to get dinner with Martha and guess the flavor of the week is pizza... this is the second meal of it in 3 days... Have leftovers in the fridge (surprised?) Anyway think I am going to head off to bed as my eyes are drooping and no amount of toothpicks or super glue is going to keep them open... the price one pays for staying up late to study and when one is not as young as before it really affects one's sleep pattern... Beauty sleep is calling out....Isn't the duck so cute? Got him at the Myer post Easter sale and it cost less than $3 as it was reduced by 75%... Thought that was such a steal....

No comments: