Sunday, April 8, 2007

Bunny Experience

This is my first big adventure. I am Bunny Wabbit. I came from Starbucks Darling Harbour. But today I went on a really exciting trip to the Sydney Aquarium.
This is me trying to look at the fish. Wonder where they are?
Jelly Fish... They looked really good. There were pink and blue ones swimming around the tank... Some were big and some were tiny...
I am looking at the corals in the shark tank. Wonder where the sharks are. The corals were orange...

This is me posing once again at the shark tank... I know I am such a poser and all... can you see the shark trying to eat me!

I glow in the dark. How cool is that?

The corals at the Barrier Reef display were so pretty to look at... I wanted to touch them myself but that would have required me getting all wet and yucky. Plus I am a wabbit and wabbits don't like to get wet at all!


The beautiful coral and fish swimming around. Wonder what do the fish do other than swim?

The lazy octopus and my pretty starfish friend!

Why do the fish want to eat me?

I am trying to swim. How good is that?

My new friends that I made in the shop. They are all so cute and white!
So as you can see I had a really wonderful adventure with all the different people. The only bummer was the weather- it kept raining and I had to be made waterproof. But we are all tired now and need our beauty sleep.

No comments: