Tuesday, April 3, 2007

baking....

Ok... It is not a good idea to decide to start baking at 2200... Not a good look at all... I mean hey by the time all the things are done it is way past midnight... Okie I am slow so sue me...Considering I had t do a cake and cookies- I don't think I did that badly... Haha yeah right.... I decided to bake another lot of cup cakes this morning and they sure smelt good... Eaten one already... Now to decide how to decorate them or ice them...Hmmm... Oh and it is really tricky when there are no oven mittens in the house... I burnt my finger! What's new?

Oh and we had house inspection yesterday which was a nice adventure...

Anyway time to start working.... It is going to be a week of feasting as there is pizza night on thursday and bring a plate on friday...

No comments: