Wednesday, April 4, 2007

last week


It is already Wednesday... I seem to be stuck in a loop at the moment... The weather is not in its usual routine- it didn't rain on Monday and that didn't feel right. I am trying to decide what to read at the moment or attack... Have to worry about EHE908's critical essay but there is also EPG928's presentation and big assignment and EDL901's Case Study which I am partially stuck at the moment... Hold on there is EHE912 in there somewhere... Guess I will just keep plodding along slowly like the good old turtle...

The number of trees I have helped chopped down in the past few days is scary... I guess the recycle bin would love me eventually but right now I am focused on destroying the environment... Not that it is going to make a very big dent I guess... But like they always say we all have to do out part... Hmm.... At least it is only tress that are a renewable resource so to speak that I am affecting...

My tummy is acting up once again... I have this wonderful coping mechanism at the moment that really lets me know in an extremely loud manner that I am torturing it.... Great! Not the best in polite company though... Oops... Too much information already!!!

Looking forward to the break as hopefully the sun would stop shinning that early in the morning and I would actually be able to get some decent sleep... LOL as if the sun would stop shinning at my whim and fancy? But the world would still continue to rotate and there will still be only 24 hours in the day...

What shall I focus on at the moment? There are just too many things demanding my attention and time... I wonder....

No comments: