Saturday, April 14, 2007

wind blown

Where have all the days gone? I can't help but wonder at the moment... All my days seem to merge into one... Here I was thinking that it is Friday today and hey it is already the weekend... Well I am happy to say all I am doing at the moment is sleep... It is my best friend at the moment and it sure feels good to sleep a lot- minus the fact that I get kicked out of bed in the morning to wander down to eat breakfast or go out somewhere... So guess it is safe to say that the holiday is going well... Went out west Kumeu to look at a scarecrow fest yesterday and there were some really cute looking displays... The weather has turned really cold here and I feel the wind blasting me most of the time... Then again when the wind is coming up from Antarctica so there you go... right time to find some fur....

No comments: