Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Holidays

The holidays are here at last... I survived my flight back to Auckland... But can't remember what happened on the trip as I was asleep more than I was awake- only woke up at strategic times like for the meal and when the plane was in its final descend.... The rest of the time your guess is as good as mine... Then again it was a flight that left at 0915 in the morning and that was after the Dance Party... So you can imagine just how much sleep I had...

So I am back in Auckland and it is so hot and sunny here that I am back in summer clothes which I had to search out as I have forgotten where I put them. .. sigh must try and remember a bit more- i am at the stage where I put things down and clean forget what I did with it! Okie time to hit the drama study...


No comments: