Sunday, April 22, 2007

there and back again

It has been a long time... Lets see... I have been busy playing Mahjong in Auckland with my Grandparents... Eating as and when I feel like it... Doing a lot of reading for all the different papers...

Am now back in Sydney... Coming back here was an adventure all by itself...For once in my entire life my weight limit was way exceeded and I had to remove 7kilos of stuff from my bags... then again i had 1 suitcase, 1 bag, 1 roller bay and my computer bag... So nothing surprising... Did it there and then at the check in counter and guess what! I put most of the things back into my roller bag after i moved away from check in... Got upgraded to Business class and Emirates is amazing.... I really enjoyed the really short flight from Auckland to Sydney... the business class is something... I think it is even better than first class on Singapore Airlines in terms of service and food but not the seat or the reading light...

It is 0638 and I have been awake for almost an hour... the birds are busy singing and they woke me up... sigh.... guess I should get on with my day as there is church in a few hours.... at least all the unpacking is done and everything is put away....


No comments: