Thursday, November 15, 2007

crispy


Hmm... what can I say? I feel like a really crispy, crunchy piece of skin at the moment! Guess the only person I can really blame is myself- why do I attempt to go out wandering around when the UV is extreme or very high... Oh well I cant be cooped up the whole day in the house and the UV warning starts from 0900 till at least 1530 so it is rather challenging to avoid it! Just use lots and lots of sunblock and walk in the shade as much as possible... Oh before I forget, the wonderful flies are another adventure all to thyself... They stick to just about everywhere and anywhere...the flies have a great infinity for the lips and they stick like super glue! But hey the price to pay for living here at the moment!














A different view of the Harbor Bridge... Well at least the underside of it looks rather impressive!

No comments: