Monday, November 12, 2007

end of the road....


Well I have been busy enjoying myself... Lectures and assignments ended last wednesday... And I have a new flatmate... But the best thing was that I had a surprise visit from someone whom I had not seen in ages- Martha! It was so good to see her happy smiling face...

Have been really busy with other things as well... A new flatmate arrived on Wednesday too... She is from Guangzhou in China... the good thing is that she is not a "typical" mainlander... phew! So I have been busy playing tourist guide and all... It has been good having another being in the house though for such a short time...

Martin Place... never really noticed this sculpture.... It is so amazing how we tend to rush though life and not stop and ponder... I guess now that the course is over, I seem to see things in a different light...

It is going to be a really full on week for me- here there and everywhere... watch this space

No comments: